Invisalign are plastic clear aligners, sometimes know as invisible orthodontics, customized to fit your individual jaw. Invisalign are removable braces adjusted on a stage-by-stage and is commonly choice of orthodontic treatment for adults as it is non-visible. Invisalign braces is a patented proprietary system from the USA that uses 3D modeling software and cutting-edge manufacturing technology to provide a clear, removable solution for straightening teeth.
The Invisalign treatment consists of a series of clear aligners that you switch out about every four weeks. Each clear aligner is individually manufactured with exact calculations to gradually shift your teeth into place. And since your Invisalign system is custom-made for your teeth and your teeth only by your dentist in thailand.
Invisalign treatment is an orthodontic treatment that uses a series of clear aligners to gradually shift and align teeth.
The Invisalign aligners are switched every two to five weeks depending on case and your orthodontist's recommendation. Each Invisalign aligner is individually made from exact calculations simulated by computer programming in gradually shifting your teeth into the desired positioning. Each case for Invisalign treatment is individualized and custom-made for each patient and is non-interchangeable. The Invisalign tray is designed to fit your specific case. Your orthodontist will need to construct and plan the invisalign treatment for your case.
With today's advances in orthodontic techniques and materials, there are different types of braces available. Invisalign however has holds several advantages :
- Invisalign is removable : the invisalign aligners may be removed for cleaning, brushing, flossing and eating
- Invisialign is customized : the invisalign aligners are made specially and only for your specific teeth
- Invisalign is effective : teeth are aligned by the invisalign aligners
- Invisalign is comfortable : the invisalign aligners have smooth edges that do not irrate your cheeks or gums
- Invisalign is clear : the invisaligners is transluent thus people do not notice that you are having your orthodontic treatment
- Uses a series of clear aligners to straighten teeth
- Nearly invisible
- Removable during treatment
- Does not involve metal components that can irritate gums and cheeks
- Allows brushing and flossing as per normal during treatment as the Invisalign aligners are removable
- Uses brackets and archwires in placing pressing on teeth to straighten teeth
- Usually noticeable
- Fixed until treatment is completed
- Metal archwires and brackets may irritate gums and cheeks
- Special care in brushing and flossing required to ensure teeth are properly cleaned
- A very thin layer of teeth is prepared before veneers are placed on
- Non-visible as looks like natural teeth
- Fixed and is permanently placed on teeth surface
- No metal components as veneers are normally made of porcelain or composites
- Teeth and veneers are brushed and floss are per normal with natural teeth
Computerized Invisalign ClinCheck Stimulation
Invisalign utilizes advanced 3D computer imaging technology for the simulation of teeth movement and manufacturing of the Invisalign clear aligners. The ClinCheck software provides a 3-D virtual representation of the orthodontist's prescribed treatment plan.